Copyright © 2020 CTEF. All rights reserved.
As an applicant, you will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Your academic records
- The assessment of your references
- The extent and quality of involvement in Christian service
- Your apparent gifts and potential for placement into Christian ministry.
The admission process requires each applicant to submit the following:
1. An application as provided by the college. This form will ask for general information, academic background, financial ability personal data and any other items necessary to the admissions process.
2. A copy of all academic achievements of the candidate to include school certificates, and diplomas or degrees as issued by recognized educational bodies.
3. A passport sized photograph (approx 5cm x 5cm) with the application.
5. Medical Report and Police report obtained within the last three months are to be included in this with this application.